*PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP*
To provide more flexibility for you this summer, we have split our sports clinics into weekly sessions. If you go on vacation for a couple of weeks, no problem! Just sign up your children for the weeks that they are here and want to participate. All clinics are co-ed and will be split into boys/girls within the clinic if needed.
If you want your child to participate in all 6 weeks of a clinic, you MUST sign them up for all 6 weeks. Don’t worry, it’s not as daunting of a task as you think. We’ve tried to make it as easy as possible for you via the instructions below.
Residents (AKA Stone Harbor Property Owners): opens May 1st @ 7pm
Non-Residents (AKA Non-Stone Harbor Property Owners): opens May 15th @ 7pm
To make your life easier, please read the below to understand the quickest way to sign up via RecDesk. Always remember, the filter tabs and search bar are your friends!
- Click the registration button above, which will take you to Stone Harbor Recreation’s RecDesk page.
- Go to your household profile and ensure that all of your children have been added to your household.
- Once you have decided which clinics to sign up your children for, add them ALL to your cart using the Yellow “+” button that is located on the top right corner of each clinic. (i.e. if you have 2 kids and only 1 of them is doing Jr. Baseball, still click on the “+” button and add it to your cart, because you can specify which child is going on the next page)
- Once you are finished adding all of the weeks of clinics to your cart, you can view your cart/proceed to checkout. This will bring you to a page that will list all of your children and all of the weeks of clinics that you are interested in signing up for. Next, put a check in the box next to the week(s) that you want your children to be signed up for!
- You only need to fill out the custom questions for one week! Once you have answered our questions regarding T-Shirt size, other clinics, biking home, etc., for that child, feel free to leave them blank for all of the other weeks for both that clinic and the others you have signed up that child for.
- Do not fear when you arrive to the clinic waiver page (yes, there will be one listed for each week, for each clinic, for each child). BUT you only have to submit ONE waiver for each child and the rest of them for that child will then auto-fill.
- In order to save your spot in the clinic, you MUST pay-in-full.